1. What is FAUXMOSA?
FAUXMOSA is a bubbly alcohol-free mimosa that playfully blends California grapes, real fruit juice, adaptogens and botanical flavors to create a regret-free cocktail that suits your lifestyle.
2. Where can I buy FAUXMOSA?
You can purchase FAUXMOSA online and on Amazon.
3. Are your products sold internationally?
Our products are currently only available in the United States, but we hope to be available internationally someday soon!
4. Do your products contain caffeine?
All FAUXMOSA products are caffeine-free.
5. Do I need to refrigerate FAUXMOSA products?
FAUXMOSA is always best served chilled. We recommend it cold, 35-40 ºF. That said, you can store our alcohol-free mimosas at ambient temperatures (below 80 ºF), but we recommend that you consume them after they have been chilled.
6. Are your products sugar-free?
Each FAUXMOSA has no added sugar or artificial sweeteners. The only sugar you’ll see on the label comes from the real fruit juice we use including Chardonnay, Sauvignon Blanc and Grenache grapes from California’s world-renowned wine region.
7. Do your products contain GMOs?
All of the ingredients in each FAUXMOSA are non-GMO certified.
8. Are your products Kosher or Gluten-Free?
Yes to both!
9. Are your products pasteurized?
All FAUXMOSA products are fully pasteurized to comply with food/beverage safety regulations.
10. What does the date on the package correspond to?
All FAUXMOSA products are individually stamped with a best by date. To find the best by date, check the bottom of the can. We recommend enjoying FAUXMOSA before that date for the best experience.
1. What forms of payment do you accepts?
All major credit cards, Shop Pay, Amazon Pay and Google Pay.
2. When will my credit card be charged?
Your credit card will be charged immediately upon completion of your order.
3. How do you ship and what is the cost?
Orders over $25+ ship free via USPS Priority Mail. We also offer shipping via UPS Ground, UPS Next Day Air and USPS Priority Mail Express.
4. How long will it take my order to ship?
We typically process orders within 1-3 business days. Once shipped, orders typically take 2-3 business days to be delivered via USPS Priority Mail.
5. Do you ship internationally?
At this time, we are currently unable to ship outside of the contiguous U.S. We are, however, working towards this option. Please check back with us, as this can change in the future.
6. Can you ship to a PO box or an APO/FPO address?
Yes, shipping to PO boxes and APO addresses is only available via USPS delivery options at this time. This includes orders over $25+ that ship free via USPS Priority Mail.
7. Will I receive tracking information for my order?
Yes, all online-orders receive an email notification that contains a tracking number for your order after your order ships.
8. What is your return policy?
Unfortunately, we don’t accept returns of product or do exchanges of product. If your order was damaged in-transit, or if you’ve received the wrong FAUXMOSA order, please reach out to our customer experience team immediately by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. How do I cancel or edit my one-time order?
Due to the fact that our orders process quickly, we are unable to cancel or make any changes to your order once it has been placed.
10. What do I do if I have issues with my order?
Please contact email@example.com with any questions or issues with your online order and a team member will get back to you promptly.